Raising a child requires a village. Becoming a parent also takes a village. It is easy to get overwhelmed with all the daily tasks and the roles that we play as parents.
Here is the good news, you don’t need to have all the things figured out all the time!
If you are needing a little inspiration in the kitchen, I am ready to help. With over 20 years in child development and several years operating my own nutrition practice, I’ve learned a thing or two about the struggles families face when trying to raise healthy eaters. I’ve talked with families at great length about busy schedules and needing to fit in a nourishing meal before basketball practice. As a mom with a child with food sensitivities, I’ve had to figure out how to make his favourite foods without any offending ingredients.
Taking all of the knowledge that I’ve gained over the years, I have created a little something special for your family.
- REMOVED all the guesswork out of what to make to eat
- WRITTEN your shopping lists
- FUN challenges for you to do as a family
- Engaging activities for the KIDS to help nutrition come alive
- Made your life EASIER
Each weekly 20-31 pg document includes:
- Your weekly menu
- A detailed grocery list
- Tasty kid-tested recipes
- A family challenge or two to complete together
- Extra fun food activities for the kids