Cheesy Stuffed Noodles
Servings: 5 people
This is comfort food all in one pan!Print Recipe
- 1 500ml cottage cheese not low fat
- 3/4 cup spinach, finely chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 20 jumbo shells
- 1 jar pasta sauce, unsweetened
- 1 large tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add shells and cook for 6 minutes and drain. Rinse with cool water. Mix cottage cheese,spinach, 3/4 c mozzarella, Italian seasoning in a medium sized bowl. Spread a thin layer of pasta sauce in 9" x 13" pan. Fill shells with a spoonful of mixture and place in pan. Pour remaining sauce over shells. Top with the rest of the shredded cheese, tomato and foil. Bake 25 min. Enjoy!
You can use a package of frozen chopped spinach instead of fresh - just remember to thaw it before you are ready to put this dish together. If you are in a pinch, thaw the package in a bowl of water to speed up the thawing process.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 861mg | Potassium: 650mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1465IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 152mg | Iron: 2mg